San Diego Nutritionist Shares Secrets for Weight Loss!
The Metabolic Typing Test is one of the best nutritional tools for weight loss, eliminating cravings, and increasing energy.
Watch This Video – Learn Why Metabolic Typing Works!
Top 6 Benefits of the Advanced Metabolic Typing Program
- Control Cravings
- Eliminate Hunger Between Meals
- Increase Energy
- Increase Your Sense of Well-Being
- Promote Weight Loss
The autonomic and oxidative systems have the most influence over how foods behave in your body. The majority of people are either oxidative or autonomic dominant, meaning that one of these systems controls how nutrients behave in the body.
The autonomic system is the master regulator of metabolism and is concerned with the maintenance and regulation of energy in your body. There are three metabolic types possible for autonomic dominant people: sympathetic, parasympathetic and balanced. Knowing your metabolic type determines the correct eating plan for you.
Are you ready to find out more about your Metabolic Type and learn the right foods for YOU that help with weight loss, cravings, energy, and mood?
What is Functional Nutrition?
We identity imbalances with the hormones, liver, immune system and digestion. These are the key components of overall health. If one of these systems are out of balance, it’s a great chance another will soon follow.
A Few Facts of a Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist(FDN):
- FDN uses hormone levels (saliva), metabolic markers (urine) and immunological markers (saliva) to detect underlying imbalances and malfunctions.
- FDNs may provide a nutritional interpretation of the clinical data to be used exclusively by the client as an educational tool for personal health purposes.
- FDNs use lab test results and all other clues gathered to help form an impression about how a client may improve his health.
- FDNs recommend targeted therapies that focus on improving the client, not treating the disease.
Learn how to find the underlying causes of…
- Allergies, acne, and rosacea
- Blood sugar problems
- Depression and anxiety
- Emotional fragility
- Headaches and fogginess
- Indigestion and bloating
- Inflammation and pain
- Insomnia and wakefulness
- Low sex drive
- PMS, skin, and hair problems
- Weight gain and weight loss
- And many other consequences of the chronic stress response!
Do you suffer these Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue?
- Hot flashes, night sweats, disturbed sleep
- Fatigue, lethargy
- Irregular menstruation, reduced libido
- Anxiety, panic, depression, moodiness
- Thinning skin, hair loss, dry skin
- Loss of appetite, increased appetite-excessive hunger
- Poor concentration, memory lapses
- Atherosclerosis, osteoporosis
- Unexplained weight gain or loss; hypoglycemia
- Insomnia, low blood pressure
- Migraine Headaches
- Diarrhea, constipation
If you suffer with any of these symptoms, or if you are concerned that your hormone levels are not sustaining adequate protection to your bones, you may benefit from testing your current hormone levels using a saliva self-test kit.
Call Now for your FREE Consultation with a San Diego Nutritionist 858-442-9054 or Email