Saturday July 13th: 11:15am-12:00pm & Wednesday July 17th at 1pm-1:45pm
A few questions that we will cover…
- What are the digestive benefits of probiotics?
- Are there risks of taking probiotics?
- What are prebiotics and what you need to know?
- How long should I use a probiotic?
- Can you lose weight with probiotics?
Remember, Ignoring the Problem does not Solve the Problem!
In recent times, there has been a high use of antibiotics among the population. Antibiotics can’t differentiate between the types of bacteria and thus just destroys all of the ones throughout the GI tract including the good bacteria. Having an imbalance in your gut bacteria will inhibit thyroid hormone activation causing a slow down in one’s metabolism.
Furthermore, the presence of bad bacteria in the intestines is also on the rise due to diets high in processed foods and in individuals who are unaware of food sensitivities that they may have. When this happens, we are at risk of bad bacteria and the yeast candida multiplying and producing a buildup of toxins absorbed into our bodies. This imbalance between good and bad bacteria will create a dysfunctional digestive system that can result in slow metabolism, imbalanced hormones, insulin resistance, weakened immune system, and not getting a good night’s sleep.
The combination of a dysfunctional digestive system and the buildup of toxins on the body may actually be one of the reasons behind not being able to lose weight and reaching ideal body composition goals.
Cost: $25 per person
What you will receive:
- Detailed understanding on the what, how and the why of Probiotics
- Find out what the latest research is saying
- Join in the 3 month survey and get 3 Free Months of Probiotics (value $75)